SuperSU 2.82 Latest Version: Are you looking for a quick and effective root solution for your Android device? If yes, then you’ve landed at the right place. Because this article will allow you to download SuperSU ZIP and SuperSU Apk for your Android device right away.
Disclaimer: Rooting Android, Unlocking bootloader, and any kind of system modification will led your device to loose manufacturer warranty. So, perform any such action at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
What is SuperSU?
SuperSU is a universal root solution for Android phones. Using it, you can root Android or can also manage superuser requests by the apps, if you’ve already rooted the device in any other way.
This great Android rooting utility tool is developed and maintained by Chainfire and Coding Code Mobile Technology LLC. However, this tool has now been discontinued for future updates, which means this will no longer support any updates by the developers. But still, SuperSU is an efficient root solution for all the Android devices to root.
The last update by the developers is labeled as v2.82. You can still flash SuperSU ZIP to root Android phones and Install SuperSU Apk to manage root permissions.
SuperSU – (Features)
SuperSU is wonderful all in one root solution for Android devices. This comes up with numerous of features and possibilities. We have listed out some of the best features of it below. So, take a quick look over it.
Superuser Access / Root
Using Super SU, you can easily root your Android phone and enjoy all the superuser abilities. Some of the actions include removing bloatware, moving apps from internal storage to SDcard, managing app permissions on an advanced level, and doing system modifications, etc.
Once you’ve installed SuperSU Root on your device, you will be able to manage permissions for all the apps installed on your phone. You can easily allow or deny them while requesting for permission in the prompt or also by directly from the SuperSU App.
Whenever you allow or deny permission of any app, a log for the action automatically saves on the device. You can see the previous log records in the SuperSU App. Using this feature, you can also figure out if any app has allowed for the Superuser permission without your knowledge.
In case, if you want to roll back the device to the default system settings or unroot the phone, then you can easily do this using the unroot feature that you can navigate under Super SU App settings > Cleanup > Full Unroot. As soon as you hit ‘Continue’ on the prompt, your device will be unrooted.
Supports Multiple Languages
The SuperSU App supports a number of languages. You can select and apply the language settings as per your preferences. As of now, the app supports English (US & UK), French, German, Indonesian, and many others.
And many other features
We have already discussed all the major features, but still, there are many lefts. Some of them include enable or disable Superuser, Survival mode, re-authentication, and Change launcher icon, etc.
Download SuperSU APK v2.82 for Android
|Requires||Android 2.3 +|
|Last Updated||29 May 2017|
Note: We do not host any files on our own server. All the outgoing links for the resources are of the official site or third-party websites. So, we do not claim copyright regarding any of the app, file or trademark on our site.
SuperSU Previous / Older Versions:
|SuperSU v2.79||Click Here|
|SuperSU v2.78||Click Here|
|SuperSU v2.76||Click Here|
Like any other app, SuperSU also offers extra features to its paid customers. You can also enjoy Super SU advanced features by purchasing the license key from the Google Play store.
In order to use SuperSU Pro, you must have SuperSU Free Version installed on your Android device. If you have the one, then you can purchase the license key to unlock all the premium features.
Below, we have listed out the premium features that you can enjoy in the SuperSU Pro APK:
- OTA survival mode. (no guarantee)
- PIN Protection for authorization of superuser permission.
- Full color-coded command content logging.
- Pre-app user overrides.
- Per-app logging configuration.
How to Install SuperSU APK on Android Device
If you already have rooted your Android phone and looking for a root management system, then SuperSU is a great tool out there. You can follow the instructions below to install the app on your phone:
- The very first download SuperSU APK latest version using the link above.
- Once downloaded, go to your device’s Settings > Security/Privacy.
- Under the device administration tab, tap on the toggle just at the right of the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- As soon as you hit the toggle, a screen will prompt you asking for the action confirmation.
- Just allow it and navigate back to the downloaded apk file.
- Now, tap on it to proceed with the installation.
- Hit ‘Install’.
- Finally, tap on ‘Done’, once the installation has been finished.
Download SuperSU ZIP v2.82 (Flashable ZIP)
Size: 4 MB
SuperSU ZIP is a flashable package that you can flash using any custom recovery like TWRP Recovery, etc to root your Android phone. You can grab the SuperSU ZIP Latest release using the above link. Once downloaded, boot the device in the recovery mode and flash the ZIP File.
For the user’s convenience, we have provided the step-by-step guide below which will help you to install SuperSU and root Android phones easily.
|Previous Releases||Download Link|
|1. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.82-20170528234214.zip||Click Here|
|2. SR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip||Click Here|
|3. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.80-20170524085154.zip||Click Here|
|4. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.79.zip||Click Here|
|5. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.78.zip||Click Here|
|6. UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76.zip||Click Here|
How To Root Android Using SuperSU Zip
SuperSU is a great alternative to Magisk to root Android phones easily just by flashing the installer ZIP file using any custom recovery. Like Magisk, SuperSU also has its own flashable ZIP which you can install to root your phone.
In order to root Android using SuperSU, you need to fulfill some of the requirements listed out below.
- First and foremost, take a full backup of your device data to avoid data loss during the rooting process.
- Make sure to charge the Android device to a sufficient and healthy battery level to avoid battery hiccups.
- Rooting the Android requires an unlocked bootloader. So, make sure to unlock the bootloader of your Android phone before getting into the process.
- In order to flash SuperSU ZIP, you must already have the latest TWRP Recovery installed on your phone.
- In the Android developer settings, make sure to enable OEM Unlocking.
Steps to Root Android using SuperSU ZIP via TWRP Recovery
- Download SuperSU ZIP Latest Version using the link above.
- Once downloaded, transfer it to your device’s storage.
- Now, Power Off the phone completely.
- Once done, boot it into the TWRP Recovery mode.
- As soon as you enter into the TWRP home screen, go to the ‘Install’ tab.
- Now, browse the SuperSU Flashable ZIP file which you transferred in step-2 of this tutorial.
- Once selected, swipe the ‘swipe to confirm flash’ button to flash SuperSU ZIP and root Android.
- Wait until the process finishes. Once done, hit the ‘Reboot system’ button to boot the device into the running OS.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Below we have the frequently asked questions with the answers that you have been looking for so far. So, take a look below.
Q- What is SuperSU?
Ans. It is a simple root solution or utility tool to root Android devices and manage superuser permissions.
Q- How to install SuperSU?
Ans. You can install the SuperSU app using the apk file and Install SuperSU ZIP by flashing the flashable ZIP through any custom recovery.
Q- How to use SuperSU?
Ans. You can use this amazing app its features by installing it through the tutorial that we have provided above.